Monday, July 23, 2007

It is Time to Go Home Now

I guess I’m not the only one who has dealt with unscrupulous persons on the web. I just went back to some old blogs I use to visit when my naïve and happy days as a blogger were coming to a close. I thought then and until now that maybe I was the only one who ran into pervs, etc.

I became so saddened (in addition to a partner who thinks blogging is a waste of my time, just like my mother use to think writing and reading was a waste of time) by the types of responses I have received while blogging on sites that I use to have but which I deleted or just conveniently lost the passwords or URL links.

Blogging started out as an exciting possibility about three or four years ago but I’ve tumbled down the hill to reality. It’s not what I thought it was going to be when I made my first blog titled something like Creative Writing.

But today, I realize that I need to take it back, even fight for the right to blog again. I need to mercilessly delete offensive people and even block them from my blog (once I figure out the new system here at blogspot).

I can feel the source of my anger now, or at least part of it as I feel like I am approaching home. It is because too many things thwarted my most important part of myself—my need to write. It is time to take it back now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home