Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Time is Powerful

Why is writing becoming so difficult. Being a blogger has scared me a lot because I’ve run into a few sketchy situations but truth is, now that former blogs are deleted or passwords forgotten, the sketchy scenes don’t seem so bad.

I just get scared saying too much about me and it’s also probably about school and stuff like that—always having to give professors what they want. Something is stuck right now but I’m just going to ride this wave like I always do and plan on the day when the love of my life returns to me.

Speaking of loves in our lives, last night I dreamt Jack had a notebook like the sketchbook/notebooks I use to keep 24/7. He was flipping through it and using it the exact same way that I use to keep it and use it. I felt a bit jealous in the dream but I didn’t get crazy on him or anything. Just a bit envious that he is now enjoying and benefiting from what I use to love so much.

I wish I knew what was happening with all this but I am determined to overcome this issue in the same way I have others in my life. I am going to keep working and knowing that in the meantime, Time will happen. Time is powerful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home