Monday, July 23, 2007

Writing Helps Me Hear Myself

It is true. I know what is bothering me. I have lost all my joy from writing.

I use to talk myself out of all my funks and I have stopped writing so I can’t talk myself out of them anymore.

I need to continue to do this. I don’t care how well or poorly it’s written. I need my helper back because I really can’t make it through life without her.

I am going to write my every thought today so that I get over this fear and anger I feel persistently.

I will not listen anymore to the reasons I have to write better or be more interesting or make money at writing.

I don’t need to make money at writing anyway and I don’t even need anyone to approve of my rants or raves.

I just need to pull myself out, every morning, of this fog that tends to settle when I listen too much to others and not enough to myself.

And somehow, writing helps me hear myself.

I can not stand anymore to be acceptable to anyone because the worse thing that can happen, happens.

I become unacceptable to myself.

Who can live like that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home