Thursday, May 31, 2007

I am going to be grateful today for a new day

I am going to cease from self-hatred for the things I don’t know how to do or the things I don’t want to do because I want to do other things and I am going to be grateful to the universe that allows me to make the choices I can make.

There are many areas of my life that I can not choose so I am going to embrace the areas where I have the freedom to choose.

I am going to try my hardest to be kind and considerate today if something happens wherein someone or something tempts me to lash out at other human beings who struggle through life as I do.

Peace, Joy, Love ♥


Photo source: Starry Night Photography - Astrophotography of the Southern Night Sky (click on photo to be directed to photo source).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home