Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Life’s challenges have always

directed the steps I’ve taken. And now after much struggle and wandering about, while searching for a sane environment, I have arrived at a calm and peaceful place blessed with whole and healthy people. But it’s so strange, I don’t know what to do, I don’t know how to direct myself. I’ve always run around saving this from that and that from this. So, now, with a peaceful life and very little stress, I feel lost. It may be safe to say I feel half-dead.

But I am not half-dead and my conscious and alert mind knows stress is just a habit. So I must try to remain grateful for the time I’ve never had; time to freely choose my daily course. (Still, I feel like a stranger to myself but I’m going to learn myself anew.)

In this brand new experience, I have time to decide from among a range of opportunity. I have time to make a decision from amid a number of different things; choose what is best or most suitable. I have time to make a deliberate assessment, a purposeful evaluation. I have time to choose according to my own sensibilities. I have much to be grateful for and therefore my first choice regarding what I ought do is: I choose to be grateful. And I choose to thank J for his love and be faithful to use this opportunity for our united well-being.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i a still pondering... ok.. pondering still...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home