Sunday, August 06, 2006

I’m going to write a book. LOL!

I’ve been writing since I was a kid and am a certified online journalist and am in school for a bachelor’s in journalism but I probably don’t want to do journalism (all my journalism courses are finished so I might as well finish the other crap). I’m going to write a book and sell it. Of course it’s a stupid idea but apparently, I’m pretty stupid. He tells me all the time. Of course he says he doesn't mean that.... He's just a control freak and persistently tells me what's wrong with my ideas and what's right about his ideas and in his uncreative mind, writing a book is a waste of time.

I think part of the reason I’m going to write a book is because my partner has been telling me for three years that I can’t just sit around and write all day and so I did things he thought I should do and he’s kicking me out anyways, so I might as well go back to square one. Because as it turns out, he's been the real waste of my time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home