Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Yesterday, I took some sage

from my spice cabinet and emptied the decorative doo-dads from my potpourri dish, added some corn oil to the little bowl and lit the candle beneath. Last week, women on a forum for women’s issues were discussing the power of sage. They said it rids your home of evil spirits and negativity. One woman said she uses it each time she moves, each new home where she is making her life. Could it be true that the sage went through my rooms and nostrils yesterday so that I could see today that I do not any longer have reason to fear? Could it have been evil spirits that were keeping me scared? Scared that my past was in my closet? And of closets: The other night I woke up in my closet. I believe that is the first time in my 47 years that I have ever walked in my sleep.

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Patricia Pomeroy Tanner said...

Hi,

I don't pretend to know all the answers and I feel sad that you came from a home that caused you so much hurt and pain especially if your home was a Christian home. You might want to check out my blog and if you want to e-mail me, feel free to do so. I'm not trying to sell you anything but if you are serious about writing a book, I might be able to help you and I don't want anything in return. ptannerauthor.blogspot.com

Patricia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home