Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I’m trying to start a new career today

and I don’t know how to do anything unless I write about it; talk myself into it, so to speak. I’m leaving my lifelong dream behind because after many years and many sacrifices it feels like an unfaithful lover. I was an artist.

Now, I’m going to use my skills and talents to make money in a field that I’m not excited about but can not bear the consequences of poverty. I’m scared, bored and excited all at the same time. (An elderly life as a bag lady is not exciting.) My mind fluctuates as wildly and emotionally as if I was trying to tear myself away from someone I loved so long who did not love me in return.

4 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's ok... people enter your life for a reason, season or lifetime... Some experiences were only meant for us to learn from... Love is an unattainable thing.. because we are love... Ponder on that.... We are searching for what we already have... Inside.. Like attracts like. Stop trying just be... Light is always noticed when it shines.. When the clouds are out.. it dims the light.. The clouds exist in our minds...

P.S I read the posts on my site. You are welcome... I am glad they enjoyed my saying. but is it true.. No crabs... No worries...

 
At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As far as your new adventure.. dive in have fun...... obviously God had different plans for you other than the ones you had for yourself.

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger aWoman'sBlog said...

These comments are greatly appreciated soulsista. Thank you. I think it's the truth for me even though it's difficult to let go...

It's a pleasure having you visit my site. I'm in a very big transition (or one might call it an initiation) right now.

Arrgh, how many of these do we have to go through?

P.S. I love your postings on your site, they re-encourage me. Thank you. I'm going to link you to my site if you don't mind.

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sure i don't mind

 

Post a Comment

<< Home