Friday, May 12, 2006

I've been feeling guilty

about my need to communicate. Yet, that doesn't make a bit of sense. Not only am I a Gemini but I'm also a lifelong diarist, avid reader and student of English and journalism. So, why the guilt? Well, I think I've determined the source. There's so much talk, it seems to me, about the validity of blogging and forums--both within mainstream media and within my coursework. I suppose I have been letting the opinion of others rob me of my joy. I suppose I'll just have to do something about that.

1 Comments:

At 6:33 PM, Blogger aWoman'sBlog said...

Thanks so much soulsista. I am struggling with this because I've just well, you know, always tried very hard to be a very good girl (you know what I'm talking about?). I haven't been back to my blog much and didn't see your response but thanks, late. Your encouragement was helpful and it's surprising to me how much truth is there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home