Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Is There a Difference Between Men & Women Bloggers?

Imagine my surprise when I found this blog! I don’t know how exactly I found it but I was just wandering around on links from other blogs until something caught my eye. Typepad Refugees writes here about how male blogging is often focused more on politics. I have a few blogs (listed on the sidebar) but there is a difference between the way women blog, in my personal opinion. Decide for yourself. But as for me, I'm going to check out the rest of it and decide for myself.

3 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger TFLS said...

Thank you for mentioning my article. I have often noted significant differences between how men and women are perceived when it comes to blogging. I have written about this and other related subjects often. You are welcome to visit my home blog as well if you like.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger aWoman'sBlog said...

the fat lady sings: what an interesting blog you have and what and interesting scenario it brings to my memory. I'm working on a new piece and am happy to be part of your blogworld. Welcome.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger aWoman'sBlog said...

I don't know if you're still blogging at "refugees" but I just wanted to see if you're still there. The web keeps changing so much, it's difficult to keep up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home