Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Morning Star of the Eastern Sky, Which Planet?

The blogosphere is a funny place to try to connect with people while at the same time it is just what I need. When someone gets on my case here, I just change the channel, switch the button, turn it off and click a new site. It's both beauteous and miserable because we do tend to attach ourselves to certain personalities and when things go sour we realize that we don't know how to keep a certain connection with those planets. On the other hand, I’ve had to trash other sites that took a lot of work because of unscrupulous respondents. What’s a girl to do? But to look for the last light she sees as she drifts off to sleep and watch the first light she sees as she awakens. And this post is to all the blogs and all the friends I have not been able to help them find my path. Yes, this is maudlin as life so often is. And as men and women enter a new sphere, we find ourselves needing to carve ever new paths. Then again, I skipped school today and am on my second Stoly’s, straight up with a lemon twist so sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home