Thursday, January 10, 2013

Upgrades and Updates are Tiresome

I just wanted to blog but I'm glad I didn't make it my day job.

I don't want a thousand friends.

Several things happened the last few times I visited my beloved blogspot.

First, an old stalker found me, so I disappeared again for a while.

Stalker? you say?

You must be imagining things! LOL!

Second, I tried to write on a topic women traditionally were warned away from (i.e., topics as they relate to money).

I didn't want to defend myself to commentators.

I just wanted to blog.

Is it an important topic? Well, to me it is but I don't know if I want to try to blog about it.

I just want to blog.

Still, some time later money is still an important topic.

Why?

Because in our culture, you can't live without it.

So, I just wanted to blog about it.
And now I believe I have recovered from the early blogging days.

Still, it's a challenge because at every sign-in, blogger wants my right arm.

But--like with the rest of the technological revolution--I now know I don't have to cut it off.

The blogging world has changed so much from the days before Merriam Webster Dictionary recognized the word, blog.

And yet, blogspot spellchecker doesn't like the words, "blogspot" or "LOL"!

And, I'm still here.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home